At UCF, we enroll A LOT of transfer students. Specifically, in Fall 2017, we enrolled 3,747 FTIC (First-Time In College/Freshman) students, compared to 6,810 Transfer students (consisting of 5,878 Florida State College System transfer students and 932 other transfer students) according to UCF’s 2017-18 Enrollment Statistics. Of course, A LOT of those transfer students are also Pre-Health students and need Pre-Health advising. Therefore, we have dedicated this section of our website specifically for Pre-Health Transfer Students.
Please also read through the variety of services we provide to on the Services link above:
- Current UCF Pre-Health Transfer students
- DirectConnect Pre-Health students from Valencia College, Seminole State College, Eastern Florida State College, Lake-Sumter State College, Daytona State College, and College of Central Florida who are planning to transfer to UCF in the future
Finally, a few short words of advice for our current and future Pre-Health Transfer Students:
- Meet with a PHPL Advisor early on to discuss your current progress and make a plan for moving forward along your Pre-Health journey
- Keep your grades/GPA high!
- Select a major you will enjoy and do well in (remember, you can be ANY major!)
- Get involved in meaningful extracurricular activities even before transferring to UCF (ex. volunteering, community service, shadowing, leadership, etc.). See our Pre-Health Student Preparation page for extracurricular activities in the Orlando area.